Global Dressage Auction
Sophie Lourens – Van Leest
5469 PN Erp
1. The personal data we process
Global Dressage Auction processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself by contacting us by email or telephone. Personal data we process about you includes:
- Your first name and surname (and possibly the name of the organization you work for)
- Your address details
- Your telephone number
- Your (business) email address
2. Why Global Dressage Auction collects your data
We process your personal data to contact you by telephone only on your request and / or to be able to contact you in writing (by e-mail and / or by post) if we cannot reach you by phone. In addition, we may use your personal data for the purpose of performing a mutual concluded assignment agreement.
3. The amount of time Global Dressage Auction stores the data
We do not store your personal data longer than strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected. We delete your data collected in this context after its storage is no longer necessary, or we limit its procession where it is subject to legal obligations to retain data.
4. Sharing of personal data with others
Global Dressage Auction will not sell your data to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our mutual agreement or to comply with a legal obligation.
5. Storage of data
Global Dressage Auction is a small organization, we do not work with a central registration system. There is therefore no systematic storage of address data, dates of birth and/or other data. The data that is supplied is the minimum required data for the provision of services.
6. Website en e-mail
The e-mail is hosted by TransIP. If you contact us by e-mail, the relevant e-mails will be stored on the servers of TransIP. The moment you contact us by e-mail, the data you send, such as for example your name, company name and e-mail address, will be stored on the mail server. Those e-mails are stored for a maximum of two years. No newsletters etc. will be sent from the website. This means that no email addresses are collected for marketing purposes.
The website is hosted by TransIP.
7. Exploring website visits
On our website, general visitor data is kept, including the time of inquiry and the data your browser sends. This data is used to analyse visitor and click behaviour on the website. Global Dressage Auction uses this information to improve the operation of the website. This data is anonymised as much as possible and is not provided to third parties.
8. Our services
Our general terms and conditions of delivery apply to our services. This means that personal information is always treated confidentially. We have a duty of confidentiality in this. Information to third parties, such as the employer, is only shared with the consent of the client.
9. Rights you have under the GDPR (since May 25th 2018)
- Right of examination: At all times, you have the right to request a copy of your data that is recorded and stored by Global Dressage Auction. You can contact us by telephone or e-mail to request this.
- Right to rectification: Is your data not correct (anymore)? You have the right to have this rectified.
- Right to transfer: If you need the data stored by Global Dressage Auction to switch to another party or service, you have the right to request a transfer. Global Dressage Auction is obliged to transfer all your data t0 you or the other party.
- Right to erasure of data: Do you no longer want your data to be stored by Global Dressage Auction? You have the right to have your data deleted. This does not apply to the data that we are legally obliged to keep.
- Right to submit a complaint: You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you believe that Global Dressage Auction does not handle your data correctly.
- Right to stop data use (objection): Do you not want Global Dressage Auction to use your data? You have the right to stop the use of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw the consent that you have given us to process your personal data (where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent).
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
If you have any reason to believe that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, or if you want more information about the security of the personal data collected by us, please contact Sophie Lourens-van Leest, firstname.lastname@example.org
Erp, December 2020