Auctioning embryo’s or foals
We are always looking for dressage bred foals with superb movements and a correct conformation. Do you have one or more foals that meet these criteria? Fill in the form below. You are not committed to anything and it is free.
If you are unsure whether your foal meets our requirements, we advise you to call Koos Poppelaars (+31 6 52 46 64 47). You can also send him a video of your foal via WhatsApp. He will ask some quick intake questions. The following steps are determined on the basis of the given answers.
Good to know: you can always inform without any obligation.
Unborn foals and embryos
When compiling our auction collections, the focus is on embryos that are closely related to international Grand Prix dressage horses and / or approved stallions.
Embryos older than 45 days can be insured, therefore that gestation period marks the moment they can be included in the auction collection.
Do you want to reach thousands of potential buyers?
Making an application is free. We will respond within 24 hours.
We have drawn up clear auction conditions. We have listed the most important things for you here:
- We mediate for you with the buyer.
- Together with you we will determine a reserve for the lot.
- When your lot is being accepted into the collection, you pay a € 500 registration fee.
- When the lot is sold for a price that is equal to or higher than the reserve, the following auction commissions apply:
- 10% of the Auction Amount up to €15,000.00.
- Plus 15% of the Auction Amount above € 15,000.00
- If the final bid is below the reserve, you only have to pay the registration fee.
- The auction commission for buyers is 10% of the final bid.
- In the case of a foal that is already born, we ask you to have it clinically inspected 7-14 days before the auction. And in case of an unborn foal we ask you to have the mare in foal examined 7-14 days before the auction.
- The buyer of your lot is obliged to pay within 7 days.
- If the buyer refuses to pay, you remain the owner of your foal / embryo.
- We have included a regulation in our terms and conditions that apply in the event that a surrogate mare is involved in the purchase.
- Costs and risk remain for you until the actual delivery of the foal. The risk with regard to an unborn foal and an embryo is transferred to the buyer immediately upon sale.
Would you like to read the entire auction conditions? Please click here